Sunday, July 9, 2017

Slow Blue Sunday!

Can't believe it is the 9th already.
I lost June altogether and now July is running away too.
I did manage to get two blue rainbow blocks done today.


And I finished the rest of the blocks I was working on for Bleeker Street.


I have a lot of stitching to do before this month's progress report for Bleeker Street, so I need to keep it handy at all times.
Also worked on some of my kitties and I have more rainbow blocks and my reindeer cut out for Holly Jolly Christmas.
Hoping that with everything prepped, I can get some things done with all of my extra work hours.

My helper was not very helpful today.
He ended up moving everything out of his way and taking a nap right where there used to be a neat pile of fabric.



No one told him that I didn't need help making messes. I can do that all by myself.
And usually do!!!


 Hope everyone had a great weekend!!
L,A-

3 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Oh how cute of Mr Witt--and I know what you mean about 'us' making our own messes--
even little projects can create big messes!!!!
love those blue blocks that is for sure--got you had fun sewing today--
wait until you read my post and what I did today!!!!
enjoy the moments, di

The Joyful Quilter said...

Wonderful bold BLUE blocks for the RSC!!

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Love the blue blocks :) You're doing well with all your blocks, despite Witt not co-operating... but we'll forgive him, right? xx