Sunday, March 19, 2017

Some Sunday Sewing

It was snowing this morning, which is nothing exciting to most of the United States; but we weren't expecting any and I was kind of disappointed.
 We always seem to be just on the wrong side of every snow storm.
It didn't stick, but it was still cool.

I did get my candles finished this morning.


So I am caught up on that SAL. Yippee!!
And I was a good girl and got another kitty finished.


I have another one prepped and ready to get put together.
I will keep on plugging along with them.
I also cut out the shoofly blocks for Bleeker Street, so I can work on them a little at a time.


And I will never run out of those little 6" rainbow blocks. I have several of them in different degrees of done-ness.

Time now for a laundry and NASCAR break.
I have extra hours at work this week because one of my coworkers had to go out of town unexpectedly, so I will have to get some of the icky housework done today too.
Hope everyone is having fun no matter what you are up to!!
L,A-

2 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Cute candle block and a sexy looking cat block--
you are doing sooo good this year--
keep it going--glad you are feeling better--
enjoy the moments, diane

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

I love the candles, you do have a knack for choosing the right fabric. Can you choose some for me please?? xx